Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year

Today I had the first case of slip and fall this year.

I didn't see a patch of black ice right when I was getting out of my car and flip.

Fortunately I was in a sitting position and the distance of falling was not that great.
Nothing is broken or torn.

I've been in a couple of slip and fall accidents that were fairly bad. One time I managed to strain both of my ankles and other time I hit my head hard enough to get concussion.

I thought the sound of head hitting concrete would be heavy and solid, but it was surprisingly harrow, like a sound watermelon would make.

Life is full of unexpected events...

6 Comments:

Blogger strunny said...

ouch!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Megumi said...

Wow, Strunny! I'm amazed that somebody's still checking my blog regularly after such a long absense...

8:13 AM  
Blogger B-Go said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:09 PM  
Blogger B-Go said...

Glad you're okay!

I've missed reading your thoughts (not to mention, you).

4:11 PM  
Blogger Megumi said...

I miss you too, b-go!!

I'm hoping to get back in the habit of writing in here. I update my Japanese blog pretty often, but that is mostly for superficial stuff (intentional).

I’ve been feeling some inner resistance to bare my thoughts and feelings for some reason… Do you have that experience sometime?

10:08 AM  
Blogger strunny said...

i still check it! and bethany's - pretty regularly. :)

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home