Monday, October 16, 2006

Spark!

Every year I become electrified starting right around this time.

Woe to static I zap and get zapped by everybody/thing I come in contact with. My hair flares out as if I’m possessed.

Wearing synthetic clothing is a bad news. But a lot of times I have no choice. My fleece sweater is way warmer than cotton. I’m slightly allergic to wool, so that’s not an option for me. And my work uniform is… I don’t know what it is, but definitely made from some form of petroleum.

What do you call that chain-like thing some people put on their cars to release static electricity? Is something like that sold for humans??

In case somebody’s contemplating a random act of kindness, getting me one of those would be highly recommended.

4 Comments:

Blogger K2 in A2 said...

You crack me up. :)

9:23 AM  
Blogger Megumi said...

I'm glad I do (?), Kristina :-D

I miss you!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Steph - the 313 said...

this is so funny. i completely agree. winter static is the worst. ponytail bands are in order at all times.

8:53 AM  
Blogger strunny said...

:)

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home