Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Power Outage Outrageous

Here we are again. As our luck would have it, the power goes out on one of the hottest days in the year.

Our company has had no power since 11 pm last night. It’s 3:30 pm now. A small generator is providing just enough power to run PCs, phones, and emergency lights here and there. But of course it’s not enough to run AC. Though it is inconvenient, I have everything I need to carry on my usual tasks except for fax and motivation. Darkness somehow makes the heat feels much worse.

Let me whine. It is freaking hooooooot! It’s tooooooo dark to stay awake!!

Bless his heart, my boss just went out and got us ice creams. I do love that guy... Even though his choice of ice cream was root bear float flavor (why of all flavors!? So random!)... It helped...

To my whining, Strunny responded:

Holy crap. That is crazy. Kind of exciting but in a sweaty way huh.

Exactly!

1 Comments:

Blogger strunny said...

lol...i am glad to see you blogging! that must've been so sweaty, but bonding too.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home